- Conclave: Only 2 of Vauban’s Minelayer can be active at a time in Conclave.
Hotfix: The Index Preview 2
- Excluded Reactant and Index Point pickups from Vortex.
Update: The Index Preview
- Conclave: Trip Wire grenade now has two beams, is deployed immediately on release, is not affected by gravity and its duration is removed.
- Conclave: Shred mine damage increased and armor debuff is now permanent.
- Conclave: Concussion grenade silence debuff duration increased.
- Conclave: All of Vauban’s deployables are now destructible.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 11
- Fixed Bastille stasis FX remaining after the ability ended for Clients.
Update: Specters of the Rail
- Conclave: Increased the size of Tesla traps.
- Bastille now works on Corpus air units. (Attack Drones, etc.)
- Conclave: Fixed an issue with Bastille Visual FX staying active if the Host is killed within a Client's Bastille.
- Fixed Corpus Techs having bad collision when suspended via Bastille.
- Fixed Tesla not being affected by Power Strength Mods as a Client.
- Fixed multiple Bastilles appearing when casted by Vauban in Mag’s Polarize.
- Fixed Mag’s Magnetize bubble lingering permanently when Vortex/Bastille is thrown inside it. This also fixes intensified FX in this situation that caused performance issues.
- Passive: Reinforce - Other Warframes within 20 meters give you 25% bonus armor.
- Augment: Fixed hearing Bastille sound effect across the map when the Repelling Bastille Mod is equipped.
- Prime: Fixed numerous Syandana placement issues on Vauban Prime.
- Conclave: Fixed casting Concuss grenade disabling your powers until you died in Conclaves.
- Conclave: Fixed seeing Minelayer power icons while loading into the Conclaves.
- Prime: Reduced the Oxium crafting cost for Vauban Prime Chassis to 7,000.
- Prime: Vauban Prime added to drop tables.
- Bounce has been renamed to Minelayer
- Minelayer adds the ability to cycle through four deployable trap mines: Bounce, Trip Laser, Shred and Concuss.
- Fixed certain enemies continuing their slowed animation after being released from Bastille.
- Fixed Power Strength Mods (Blind Rage, Intensify, etc.) not applying very much to Vortex initial blast and damage over time.
- Fixed Kavats not being levitated by Bastille.
- Conclave: Increased the duration of Vortex.
- Bounce will no longer bounce boss-type enemies.
- Bastille will slow boss-type enemies instead of lifting and placing them in stasis.
- Fixed an error causing Bastille to continue indefinitely if the ability was active before Vauban revived.
- Conclave: Vauban is now available for use in Conclave.
- Fixed Tesla hanging in mid air after being attached to an enemy that has died.
- Fixed Vortex being cancelled when you enter a Nullifier Bubble.
- Slightly adjusted the visual FX on Vauban’s Abilities.
- Fixed Vortex cancelling other players emotes or interactions.
- Fixed some of Vauban’s powers only lasting for 1 second.
- Augment: Fixed Perpetual Vortex Mod no longer pulling in enemies after the initial Vortex time has ended.
- Increased Bounce Pad duration to 5 minutes (from 15 seconds).
- Fixed enemies not becoming released from Bastille when a Nullifier bubble passes over them.
- Fixed Vortex not properly gathering nearby items.
- Fixed performance issues that would occur in long sessions where Vortex was often used, resulting in FPS issues.
- Vauban’s Ability grenades have received their own unique texture!
- Augment: Tesla beam from the Tesla Link Mod has received an improved visual effect to reduce visual clutter when cast multiple times.
- Augment: Tesla beam from the Tesla Link Mod should now properly deal Slash damage.
- Fixed ability screen not showing stats for Vauban's abilities.
- Augment: Tesla - Tesla Link
- Fixed an issue with Bounce resulting in spamming "0" Magnetic Damage to enemies. Bounce will now properly deal damage to enemies.
- Improved performance on the visual effects of Bastille for longer durations in an effort to reduce crashes.
- Fixed Bastille slowly deteriorating frame-rate each time it was cast. Thanks to Test Clan Please Ignore for helping isolate the problem.
- Fixed Bounce and Vortex appearing with default energy colour for clients.
- Optimized visual effects on Tesla grenades for lower end hardware.
- Fixed an issue where enemies caught in Vortex will oscillate and vibrate in an unappealing way.
- Made Vortex scale with power range and duration mods.
- PVP: Reduced the duration of Vortex in Dark Sector conflicts.
- PVP: Vauban's Bastille no longer affects downed players in Dark Sector conflicts.
- Increased the volume of Vauban's power cast sound effects.
- Fixed Vortex effect not appearing in same position as Vortex Ball.
- Adjusted the positioning of Chest Armor on Vauban.
- Added HUD timers for Bastille and Vortex.
- Tweaked the ability and energy visuals on Vauban.
- Fixed an issue with Capture targets being susceptible to Bounce ability which could cause them to get stuck in level geometry.
- Fixed an issue with Bounce ability not working correctly.
- Fixed Bastille ability not properly affecting enemies that walk into it if it's been up for a bit already.
- Improved the performance and Apex visuals of Vortex ability.
- Fixed Vortex being able to ragdoll harder enemies (Minibosses like Stalker, etc).
- Fixed Bastille FX to fade properly.
- Fixed issue with clients that would be pulled into Vortex.
- Conclave: Fixed Teslas not being destroyed in between Conclave matches.
- Fixed issues where Tesla could cause a crash. The FX of this power has been optimized for performance and stability.
- Fixed crash that could occur when using Tesla
- Fixed Vortex not ragdolling enemies.
- Fixed performance issues when using Vortex in situations with high enemy counts.
- Fixed issues with throwing direction associated with Vauban’s powers.
- Vauban's armor buffed to 50 (from 40).
- Fixed issues with Vortex causing crashes when dealing damage.
- Fixed Bounce ability that caused friendly AI to play perpetual falling animation.
- Fixed Infested chargers and ancients not being appropriately affected by Vortex ability.
- Bastille now has a set number of targets (6-8-10-12).
- Vortex no longer affects other players (will tug the moment it is placed, and players next to vortex will not get a speed boost from slide attacks [Bug]).
- Changed energy color tinting for Vauban’s Tesla and Vortex abilities.
- Tesla ability now has reduced FX on projectiles attached to players.
- PVP: Bounce ability now does damage.
- Changed sound effect of Vauban's Bounce ability.
- Fixed Vauban's powers not working when stuck onto Frost's Snowglobe.
- Fixed bad cases with Tesla, Bounce, and Bastille that would occur when the instigator player would die/respawn/leave the game.
- Fixed Vortex damaging teammates if a player using Vauban casts it then disconnects.
- Fix for Vortex preventing revives in squad.
- Fix for Vortex killing friendlies if owner dies and respawns.
- Vauban's grenades will now have your energy color.
- Fix for Vauban’s abilities not working if thrown on Orokin ice trap.
- Fix for Tesla not activating if tossed onto a Grineer Shield Lancer’s shield.
- Fixed infested leapers not being affected by bounce while leaping in air.
- Vauban powers now working as intended. A bug prevented the physics of most skills to work properly.
- Ambient FX for Tesla ability have been toned down.
- Fixed issue where Bounce ability could be used to chain-incapacitate humanoid enemies during their recovery state.
- Added Vauban to the game.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.