|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 75||Blueprints Price: N/A|
To equip your newly bought or crafted helmet, go into the "Arsenal" page, then click on 'Appearance' tab, the Helmet will be the first item in the section labeled 'Physique'.
- In the Update 16.6 patch notes, the helmet is incorrectly called the "Armisitice Vauban Helmet", having an unnecessary 'i'. However, in-game its name is spelled correctly.
- An armistice is a formal declaration between two warring sides to cease fighting, though not necessarily an end to the war.
- The overall design of the Armistice helmet is reminiscent of an Adrian helmet, used by French soldiers during the First World War. World War I ended with an armistice (signed in France) on November 11 (commemorated with the public holiday, Armistice Day).
- The Armistice Helm is the third of the 3rd generation alternative helmets to be released.
- The Armistice helmet took 145 days (or about 4 months) to drop after it was released, making it the alternate helmet to have the second longest delay between its introduction, and appearance in alerts; the first was the Tengu Zephyr Helmet which took 321 days (11 months) to first appear on an alert.