|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 240||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- Tied with Latron Prime for the third highest base damage of all semi-automatic rifles, behind Zenith and Grinlok.
- High critical chance.
- High status chance.
- Above average critical multiplier.
- Relatively large magazine.
- Fairly high reload speed.
- Very high accuracy.
- While aiming, Alternate Fire adjusts the zoom, allowing players to deal with enemies at close and medium ranges.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Fourth lowest fire rate of all semi-auto rifles, above Zenith, Hind, and Grinlok.
- While aiming, players can increase or decrease the zoom using Alternate Fire.
- The pitch of the shots changes on the last 4 rounds.
- Unlike most other weapons that have variable zoom modes, (usually auto to semi) the stats of the weapon stay the same, neither punishing nor enhancing the weapon. This means players can choose to have low or high zoom, without suffering any negative (or positive) stat changes in doing so.
- A Veldt is a thinly forested region typical to the southern part of Africa.
- The Veldt was an offshoot of the Tenora's design process, which itself came from the Pandero's design process.
Last updated: Hotfix 22.18.2