Can be equipped on:
- Broken War*
- Dakra Prime*
- Dark Sword
- Ether Sword
- Heat Sword*
- Jaw Sword
- Pangolin Sword*
- Plasma Sword
- Prisma Skana*
- Skana Prime*
*Denotes weapon with matching stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|In Air +|
|Wall Dash +|
|Knockdowned Enemy +|
- Alters the quick melee to the first two attacks of Lone Vengeance.
- The 3rd & 4th attacks in Drowning Despair have guaranteed Impact procs.
- Like other stance mods, it can be acquired from weekly Conclave Missions.
- This is the first, and currently the only Stance to not feature a playable Warframe as its subject, instead featuring the Stalker. It also shows the Orokin Moon tileset, rather than the Clan Dojo like the other Stance mods.
- Although the image uses the Stalker wielding Broken-War, he is never seen using that weapon.
- The names of the stance's 3 main combos, as well as the stance's descriptions all reference the Stalker's original arsenal as of Update 7.11; Dread, Hate, and Despair.
- Iron Phoenix, a fast-paced stance for Swords, in PvE.
- Crimson Dervish, a slow-paced stance for Swords, in PvE.
- Rising Steel, a PvP-only Sword stance devised for Conclave.