|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: N/A|
Lith/Meso/Neo/Axi refer to Void Relics
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against Infested, Flesh and Cloned Flesh.
- Good critical chance.
- High ground finisher attack damage because of multiple strikes in quick succession, which causes status effect procs from every blow.
- Slam attack will ragdoll nearby enemies.
- Melee combo multiplier of 0.75 instead of the classic 0.5, allowing for larger damage multipliers in fewer hits.
- Venka Prime, compared to Venka:
- Faster attack speed (1.05 vs. 1.0).
- Higher base damage (55.0 vs. 37.0).
- Higher crit chance (25.0% vs. 15.0%).
- Higher crit multiplier (2.5x vs. 2.0x).
- Higher melee combo multiplier (0.75 vs. 0.5).
- See Category:Venka Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Venka Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Venka Prime has a modified melee combo multiplier, which adds 75% bonus damage per damage increase interval instead of the normal 50%. Thus the Venka Prime starts with a 1.75x combo multiplier at 5 hits, then increases to 2.5x after 15 hits, 3.25x after 45 hits etc.
- It is the first weapon that has a modified melee combo counter.
- Venka Prime was announced alongside Valkyr Prime and Cernos Prime in a teaser, but when the full trailer was finally shown, Valkyr is using standard Venka instead of the Venka Prime.
- Venka, the standard version.