This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Below average attack speed.
- Possesses delay between combo looping, hindering attack speed.
- Compared to Prisma Veritux:
- Slower attack speed (0.833 atks/s vs. 1.0 atks/s)
- Lower critical chance (5.0% vs. 15.0%)
- Lower critical multiplier (1.5x vs. 2.0x)
- Lower status chance (10.0% vs. 20.0%)
- See Category:Veritux Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Veritux Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Blocking with melee will grant knockdown protection against obstacles, allowing for smoother flight. Alternatively, performing a slide attack will allow passage through obstacles without slowing down.
- The Veritux was tentatively known as the Imspartacus in demo videos, referencing the line "I'm Spartacus" from the 1960 movie Spartacus.
- The name Veritux was most likely taken from the Latin word Veritus meaning "to revere or respect" or "to fear" depending on context.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|