|This article is archived. The content was relevant to an obsolete version of Warframe. Please do not use this article for critical in-game information.
|Conclave since Update 16.0|
Participating in Versus does not impact experience and mastery points, but one can observe their personal kill to death ratio in their "Profile" screen.
Players immediately have access to a planet's Versus arena upon gaining that planet's Nav Segment. If a player's overall Conclave rating is within an arena's range, he or she may then enter and choose the team for which he or she will fight. Once the match is fully populated, the match begins.
Unlike Conclave game modes, Versus allows players to equip all possible Warframes and weapons, this may prove the game mode to be unconventionality unbalanced. Conclave arenas have health, energy, and ammo pickups about them. The arenas are asymmetrical and resemble the various Tile Sets.
Warframe abilities work, but they behave differently against Tenno than they do other factions. Matches are played best 2 out of 3 as of Update 10.3.
In conclave and rail conflicts, all damage to shields (from all sources) is reduced to 50%, and all damage to health (from all sources) is reduced to 25%. Also, knockdown has been reduced for conclave and rail conflicts.
|Planet||Level (Conclave Rating) range||Tile Set|
|Venus||0 - 100||Corpus Ship|
|Jupiter||200 - 300||Grineer Galleon|
|Saturn||50 - 150||Grineer Galleon|
|Sedna||300 - 700||Grineer Asteroid|
|Europa||500 - 1000||Corpus Ship|
|Phobos||500 - 700||Grineer Settlement|
|Eris||350 - 500||Grineer Asteroid|
|Neptune||150 - 300||Corpus Outpost|
|Pluto||1000 - 1500||Corpus Outpost|
- Main article: 2V2 PVP
Versus was once accidentally released in Update 9.8.3 under the name of 2V2 PVP, it featured an extremely unstable and bug-riden build of the current Versus along with an interface of the Evolution Engine. It was since removed with the proper addition of the game mode.
Bugs and ExploitsEdit
- If an energy orb is picked up right before the round ends, it will spawn within ~10 seconds during the beginning of the next round.
- Before a round starts, players can freely move their frames, but the controls will be oriented differently. For an example, before the round started, moving forward may result in moving sideways or backwards. This can make getting energy or positioning much quicker.
- If Saryn places her molt right before a round ends, the molt will last forever until it is replaced by another molt. In Sedna conclave, choose Moon Team. Before winning or losing, place a molt in the enemy spawn. Before the next round starts, get the nearby energy and use molt. The molt at the enemy spawn will detonate and deal toxin AoE, then toxin DoT. This will heavily damage all players on Sun Team's spawn. Note: Get the energy after Round 1 is over but before Round 2 begins.
- Dive-kicking will knock down all frames if they are not immune (Iron Skin, Link). A ground finisher will severely damage most frames. This can be spammed multiple times in quick succession with an occasional ground-slam.
- Sometimes after a round, energy won't spawn for the rest of the session.
- In Sedna Conclave, it is possible to take all of the energy in the tile set in rapid succession, effectively depriving your opponent of precious energy so they can't spam any abilities.
- If Excalibur dies just as he uses radial blind, nearby opponents may be permanently blinded.
|PvE||Arena (The Index, Rathuum) • Assassination • Assault • Capture • Defection • Defense • Excavation • Exterminate • Hijack • Infested Salvage • Interception • Junction • Mobile Defense • Pursuit • Recovery • Rescue • Rush • Sabotage (Hive, Orokin, Reactor, Sealab) • Spy • Survival • Trial|
|PvP||Duel • Solar Rail Conflict|
Cephalon Capture • Annihilation • Team Annihilation • Lunaro
|Alert • Crossfire • Hazards • Invasion • Nightmare Mode • Quest • Sortie • Tile Sets • Void Fissure|