Vile Acceleration is a Corrupted Mod for rifles and Bows that increases their Fire Rate by 15% per rank to 90% at rank 5 but decreases damage by -2.5% per rank to -15% at rank 5. The increase in fire rate is doubled for bows.
|Rank||Fire Rate (Rifles)||Fire Rate (Bows)||Damage||Cost|
- Can be combined with Speed Trigger and Shred to provide a 180% (360% for Bows) increase in fire rate.
- The damage reduction is additive. For example, a weapon equipped with maxed Serration and Vile Acceleration would deal 250% of its base damage.
- Compared to only a maxed rank Serration, adding a Vile Acceleration represents a loss of only 5.6% damage.
- With a max ranked Serration (but without Heavy Caliber), this represents a DPS upgrade over Speed Trigger of about 12% on fully automatic weapons that can take full advantage of the fire rate increase. It does still lead to greater ammo consumption and more frequent reloads though, so keep that in mind when modding your weapon.
- Frail Momentum, the shotgun version.
- Anemic Agility, the pistol version.
- Speed Trigger, rifle fire rate increase.
- Shred, rifle fire rate and punch-through increase.
|Warframe||Blind Rage • Fleeting Expertise • Narrow Minded • Overextended • Transient Fortitude|
|Rifle||Critical Delay • Depleted Reload • Heavy Caliber • Tainted Mag • Vile Acceleration • Vile Precision|
|Shotgun||Burdened Magazine • Critical Deceleration • Frail Momentum • Tainted Shell • Vicious Spread|
|Pistol||Anemic Agility • Creeping Bullseye • Hollow Point • Magnum Force • Tainted Clip|
|Melee||Spoiled Strike • Corrupt Charge|