“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Needs newest mod image: Conclave rating no longer exists.
The Vile Precision mod decreases weapon recoil by -10% per rank and fire rate by -6% per rank of primary weapons for a maximum of -60% weapon recoil and -36% fire rate at Rank 5.
|Rank||Weapon Recoil||Fire Rate||Cost|
- This mod can also be stacked with Stabilizer and Gun Glide, which will provide a combined recoil reduction of -140%. The excess -40% reduction will not be utilized in the process.
- Due to the lower fire rate, recoil ordinarily would not be an issue anyway since you fire more slowly. Not recommended for weapons like the Latron, for this reason.
- Can be used with the Grakata to lower the fire rate to reasonable levels while also reducing its nasty kick. You will have lower DPS, but in turn you will be more accurate.
- Using this mod on weapons without recoil is not recommended. Keep in mind that accuracy and recoil are different factors.
- Fire Rate
- Stabilizer, the regular version of this mod.
- Gun Glide, a rifle mod that reduces recoil and spread while sliding.
|Warframe||Blind Rage • Fleeting Expertise • Narrow Minded • Overextended • Transient Fortitude|
|Rifle||Critical Delay • Depleted Reload • Heavy Caliber • Tainted Mag • Vile Acceleration • Vile Precision|
|Shotgun||Burdened Magazine • Critical Deceleration • Frail Momentum • Tainted Shell • Vicious Spread|
|Pistol||Anemic Agility • Creeping Bullseye • Hollow Point • Magnum Force • Tainted Clip|
|Melee||Spoiled Strike • Corrupt Charge|