- Volt’s Discharge no longer causes damage to Golem’s weak points in The Jordas Verdict. This was allowing Nerves to be destroyed without completing the prerequisite puzzles.
- Removed 'Hasten Coil' from Volt’s Speed ability description as the Hasten Coil was removed awhile back.
- Fixed very fast Volts not building up Static Discharge.
Hotfix: The Index Preview 4
- Conclave: Fixed a couple Dedicated Server script errors with Overload.
Hotfix: The Index Preview 3
- Removed the smudge motion blur from Speed ability.
Update: The Silver Grove
- Conclave: Decreased duration of Shield.
- Conclave: Removed duration reduction and reduced Energy drain when picking up Shield.
- Fixed Discharge not applying diminishing returns to duration.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 13
- Fixed meshes getting distorted when Field of View was increased by Speed.
Update: Specters of the Rail
- Conclave: Reduced Conclave Mobility base stat to 0.8
- Conclave: Decreased damage of Shock.
- Passive: Fixed an issue with Static Discharge not contributing additional Electricity damage to his Electric Shields.
- Fixed an issue with Paracyst and Radial Javelin attacks not properly passing through or being amplified by Electric Shield.
Hotfix: Lunaro 6
- Fixed Speed trail FX disappearing when recasted.
Hotfix: Lunaro 5
- Electric Shield will now ragdoll enemies when being carried while sprinting.
- Speed has been reverted to instantly affect allies in the cast radius, rather than create a pick-up.
- Allies can now backflip to remove Speed if they wish to opt-out.
- Other context actions will now take priority over picking up Electric Shield.
- Fixed Speed FX trail lingering after the ability had ended if you were a Client.
- Volt can now place up to 6 Electric Shields (was 4).
- Volt will be able to see the Speed pickup he creates.
- Volt can now recast Speed.
- Each recast will replace the prior speed pickup to the new casting location.
- Tweaked the animation of Speed pickup to spin more.
- Increased the sound radius on Speed pickup for allies.
- Fixed Electric Shield lingering for other players after disappearing for the caster.
- Speed Changes:
- FOV reduced.
- Addition of Hasten Coil pickup upon cast of Speed, granting allies the choice to undergo Speed's effects or not.
- Electric Shield Changes:
- Graphic overhaul to improve the look of casting, ambient effects, and its effect on projectiles that pass through it.
- Addition of synergy between Shock being cast through Electric Shield, adding electricity proc to enemies that then pass through Electric Shield.
- Addition of ability of Volt to interact with Electric Shield, making it act as a riot shield.
- Overload Changes:
- Renamed 'Discharge'
- Addition of 'Tesla Coil' effect to targets hit by Discharge.
- Addition of Shock being cast on Tesla Coils to overload them and cause an "AoE burst".
- Augment: Capacitance rebalanced for rework of Discharge.
- Passive: Physical ground-travel distance between attacks causes bonus Electrical damage on next attack.
- Fixed projectiles creating a Hit FX when shot through Electric Shield.
- Conclave: Increased the range of Overload.
- Shock and Overload will no longer be able to electrocute boss-type enemies.
- Volt has been given a PBR update.
- Conclave: Fixed Castanas not having a duration if they pass through Electric Shield.
- Fixed an issue where Shock would shoot into the sky when not targeting an enemy.
- Volt is now purchasable through Teshin's Conclave Offerings at the Typhoon rank.
- Conclave: Increased the damage of Shock.
- Volt has been given a fresh PBR upgrade.
- Fixed Electric Shield Abilities being cancelled when you enter a Nullifier Bubble.
- Fixed Electric Shield not functioning on guns with punch through.
- Fixed Electric Shield giving every ranged projectile a 70m default range.
- Conclave: Shock damage increased.
- Augment: Fixed Shocking Speed not breaking open containers.
- Conclave: Shock damage has been reduced.
- Conclave: Overload damage has been reduced.
- Prime: Fixed some users having un-Arcaneable Volt Prime helmets.
- Overload will now cause destructive visual effects on nearby active light fixtures when used.
- Conclave: Volt's Shock damage has been reduced in PvP.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the Dera to retain damage bonuses from Electric Shield, resulting in higher than normal damage.
- Fixed the Tonkor and Penta not being affected by Electric Shield.
- Fixed Electric Shield giving improper damage multipliers.
- Electric Shield is now more visible when used with dark/black energy.
- Fixed error that would allow Punch Through Mods to create unlimited multishot when a weapon is fired through Electric Shield.
- Conclave: Increased Overload field expansion speed, but reduced its range and duration.
- Augment: Shocking Speed effect now has accompanying audio.
- Augment: Overload - Capacitance
- Prime: Fixed blurry textures.
- Prime: Improved the texture details.
- Volt’s Shock will now apply his energy color to the electrocuted proc that targets receive.
- Fixed broken Harkonar physics on Volt.
- Prime: Added Volt Prime into drop tables.
- Conclave: Overload is now more noticeable, particularly for players using black energy.
- Conclave: Reduced the damage of Shock ability.
- Conclave: Volt can now be used in Conclave.
- Conclave: Speed - Kinetic Collision
- Conclave: Electric Shield - Recharge Barrier
- Improved Overload FX to more accurately show the range of the attack.
- Improved the quality of Shock FX.
- Restored Volt’s speed trail visuals.
- Updated audio and visual FX on Volt’s Shock Ability.
- Augment: Shock Trooper has its duration increased from 24 seconds to 40 seconds, and their damage reduced from 125% to 100%.
- Fixed minor color issues occurring on electric procs within Overload sphere.
- Fixed an issue with Overload not showing up on the Abilities screen.
- Fixed an issue with Shield ability not amplifying the damage of client projectiles that pass through them.
- Volt now make up one of the starter Warframe options.
- Electric Shield now has a countdown timer.
- In the case of multiple spawned shields, the time for the last spawned one will be displayed.
- Improved the cast sound for Speed.
- Shield Changes:
- Damage multiplier returned to its normal value.
- Multiple Shields no longer stack this multiplier.
- Tweaked the visual effects of Shock ability.
- Fixes self-inflicted death wounds being caused by throwing Glaives through Shield Ability.
- Increased size of Shield Ability for better team usage.
- Reduced the amount of motion blur seen from Speed.
- Tweaked the ability and energy visuals on Volt.
- Reduced the amount of distortion seen in Shield ability.
- Fixed graphical issues with Shield ability.
- Fixed Ogris rounds not passing through Shield ability correctly
- Volt parts can now be researched in the new Dojo Labs!
- Fixed issue with Volt being unable to melee if Overload was active or lingering.
- Armor buffed to 15 (from 10).
- Fixed Volt Chassis dropping instead of Volt Chassis Blueprint.
- Volt’s blueprints added to Mission Reward tables.
- Volt's electric effects will now create a dynamic light that matches your energy colour.
- Volt component blueprints now drop from J-3 Golem.
- Speed boost won't affect other player's FOV.
- Small performance improvements to Overload.
- Added new Shield ability sounds.
- Updated Overload charge sounds to match animation.
- Added idle FX.
- Fixed Miter disk projectile to behave like other projectiles that pass through Shield ability.
- Speed trail FX now last the duration of the power.
- Fixed Speed not being affected by power duration mods for clients.
- Fix Overload creating two effects on clients.
- Volt audio revisions on abilities.
- Fix Shock chains not using correct energy colour.
- Fix Speed FX not using correct energy colour.
- Fixed Speed not making you jog faster.
- Fixed Shock to chain properly off turrets and cameras.
- Fix for Speed not making you jog faster.
- Fix for Shock "Power in Use" bug.
- Overload DPS increased and casting time reduced.
- Fixed Shield ability – it now functions as intended which is to allow shots to fire through from Warframes with increased damage.
- Speed Changes
- Now a radial group buff, All Tenno in a radius around the caster will get a speed and melee weapon speed increase.
- Speed, range, duration all increase with fusion level.
- Range (15,20,22,25)
- Speed (10%,15%,25%,50%)
- Duration (5,6,8,10).
- Overload Changes
- Higher damage output during entire animation.
- Shock Changes
- Has proper chaining.
- Fusion now increases the number of chains and the radius it looks for further chaining targets.
- Fixed missing animation with Overload.
- Fixed lag and FX issues when shooting through Shield ability.
- Fix for Volt getting up from bleedout when speed ends.
- Volt in Void Missions fixed.
- Fixes for Overload being over-powered, then under-powered. Does radial damage as well.
- Energy cost changes.
- Added Volt Warframe Blueprints.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.