|This article is archived. |
The content was relevant to an obsolete version of Warframe, and has since been removed, retrieved and or revamped.
Please do not use this article for critical in-game information!
|Rank||Parry Damage||Channeling Efficiency||Cost||Conclave|
- You must be channeling your weapon while blocking in order to gain the stamina bonus.
- The net effect of this mod is to decrease the amount of stamina needed to block attacks by returning a portion of the damage blocked into stamina.
- Blocking ranged attacks does not consume energy while Channeling, however blocking melee attacks will, consuming 5 energy per attack blocked
- This blocking cost is not affected by Channeling Efficiency mods. The Channeling Efficiency penalty given by this mod only applies to channeled attacks.
- Unlike most mods, the picture shows an Excalibur wearing the Pendragon helmet, his Immortal Skin, as well as a different color scheme. This is a rare instance of a mod depicting a non-default character loadout. The other examples are Life Strike, Second Wind , True Punishment , Enduring Strike, Quickening and Corrupt Charge, all of which are channeling mods.
| Corrupt Charge • Dispatch Overdrive • Enduring Affliction • Enduring Strike • Focused Defense |
Focus Energy • Life Strike • Killing Blow • Parry • Quickening • Reflex Coil • Reflection • True Punishment
|Acrobat • Marathon • Quick Rest • Second Wind • Shield Flux • Warrior's Grip|