|Well Of Life|
Create a well of life on an enemy. Allies will gain health when damaging the target.
|Strength:30% / 35% / 40% / 45% (lifesteal)|
150 / 250 / 350 / 400 (max health)
|Duration:7 / 9 / 10 / 12 s|
- Trinity marks a target within 100 meters. It is incapacitated, marked bright green and lifted airborne for 7 / 9 / 10 / 12 seconds. Its health is temporarily restored and multiplied by 10. As allies damage it, they are healed for 30% / 35% / 40% / 45% of the damage dealt. This ability expires if 150 / 250 / 350 / 400 health is restored.
- If the target is not killed before Well of Life expires, its health returns to the original value before the cast.
- This ability can heal Trinity, Tenno, and Companions.
- Has a cast delay of 1 second. Not recastable while active.
- If the target dies before Trinity finishes her casting animation, the energy used for Well of Life is refunded.
- Main article: Pool of Life
|Rank||Orbs dropped||Energy Orb chance||Cost|
- The additional health imposed onto Well of Life's target ensures that most enemies, regardless of toughness, will give allies plenty of room to reach the ability's healing limit.
- Upgrading Power Strength raises the healing cap such that weaker enemies may not meet the new healing limit, even with their multiplied health. *Requires Testing
- Well of Life can effectively lock down a Synthesis Target for scanning. Additionally, the imposed health boost safeguards the target from accidental death before scanning.
- Be careful with casting Well of Life on enemy bosses, as its active effects prevent a high amount of damage dealt by allies.
- Many bosses are, furthermore, immune to Well of Life's control effects.
- The caster can retarget another enemy to end Well of Life's effect on an undesired target.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases duration to 36.84 seconds.
- Reduces cast range to 34 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 4.8 seconds.
- Maximized Power Range increases cast range to 250 meters.
- Reduces lifesteal to 18% and maximum health to 160.
- Maximized Power Strength increases lifesteal to 134.55% and maximum health to 1196.
- Increases cost to 38.75 energy.
- Reduces duration to 8.7 seconds.