|World On Fire|
Deals high damage over time.
Energy Drain: 3 s-1
|Strength:250 / 300 / 350 / 400 (damage)|
10% / 20% / 25% / 35% (status chance)
|Range:7 / 10 / 12 / 15 m|
- Ember ignites the environment, slamming her hand into the ground and dealing 250 / 300 / 350 / 400 Heat damage to a maximum of 5 enemies within a radius of 7 / 10 / 12 / 15 meters. Immediately after, a series of fiery explosions are triggered that inflict 250 / 300 / 350 / 400 Heat damage per explosion to enemies within a similar range. All instances of damage have a 10% / 20% / 25% / 35% status chance, and explosions occur at a rate of roughly 2 to 4.5 per second.
- Damage and status chance are affected by Power Strength.
- Heat status effect deals 50% of World on Fire's base damage per tick over 7 ticks in 6 seconds. Ignited enemies will also panic and flail around for a brief period.
- Cast radius is affected by Power Range.
- Enemies are prioritized upon World on Fire's activation. Higher priority will be given to enemies that pose the most immediate threat to Ember, such as enemies within close range.
- Explosions will occur directly on enemies as long as they're within the cast radius.
- With the exception of the initial explosions on activation, multiple explosions do not occur simultaneously.
- Area of effect follows Ember for the ability's duration.
- World on Fire drains 3 energy per second; it will remain active so long as Ember has energy. World on Fire will end if Ember runs out of energy or if deactivated; it can be reactivated by pressing the ability key (default
- Activation energy cost is affected by Power Efficiency, and the channeling energy cost is affected by Power Efficiency and Power Duration.
- Energy Siphon is deactivated while World on Fire is channeled.
- Energy Orbs and Energy restoring waves released by Void Death Orbs can replenish Ember's energy while World on Fire is active, whereas Team Energy Restores cannot.
- As per all toggled abilities, Trinity's Energy Vampire and Limbo's Banish and Cataclysm do not replenish power while World on Fire is toggled on.
- World on Fire won't be deactivated when using Focus Ability or while downed.
- Targets all types of enemies (e.g., mining machines, cameras, and turrets) excluding Void Laser Traps and Void Death Orbs.
- Can be used while sliding and in the air.
- World on Fire's visual aftereffects (debris) will appear gold when cast by Ember Prime.
- Main article: Firequake
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration reduces channeling cost to 1.07 energy per second.
- Reduces range to 5.1 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces activation cost to 12.5 energy and channeling cost to 0.75 energy per second.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Power Range increases range to 37.5 meters.
- Reduces damage to 160 per explosion and status chance to 14%.
- Maximized Power Strength increases damage to 1396 per explosion and status chance to 100%.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases damage to 1196 per explosion. Status chance is not affected.
- Increases activation cost to 77.5 energy and channeling cost to 5.25 energy per second.