|World On Fire|
Blast nearby foes with a burst of fire, and follow that up with a barrage of fireballs against any enemy who dares approach. Over time, these fireballs burn hotter as they consume more energy.
|Strength:250 / 300 / 350 / 400 (initial damage)|
500 / 600 / 700 / 800 (overheated damage)
10% / 20% / 25% / 35% (status chance)
|Range:7 / 10 / 12 / 15 m (initial radius)|
3.5 / 5 / 6 / 7.5 m (overheated radius)
|Misc:5 (number of targets)|
6 s (overheat delay)
9.5 s (overheat buildup)
- Ember ignites the environment, slamming her hand into the ground and dealing 250 / 300 / 350 / 400 Heat damage initially to a maximum of 5 enemies within an initial radius of 7 / 10 / 12 / 15 meters. Immediately after, Ember sustains wisps of burning flames in orbit around her, creating an aura that triggers a series of fiery explosions; each explosion inflicts 250 / 300 / 350 / 400 Heat damage to the same maximum number of enemies within a similar range. All instances of damage have a 10% / 20% / 25% / 35% status chance, while explosions occur at a rate of roughly 2 to 4.5 per second.
- Damage and status chance are affected by Ability Strength.
- Heat status effect deals 50% of World on Fire's base damage per tick over 7 ticks in 6 seconds. Ignited enemies will also panic and flail around for a brief period.
- Initial radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Enemies are prioritized upon World on Fire's activation. Higher priority will be given to enemies that pose the most immediate threat to Ember, such as enemies within close range.
- Explosions will occur directly on enemies as long as they are within the initial radius.
- With the exception of the initial explosions on activation, multiple explosions do not occur simultaneously.
- After World on Fire remains active for 6 seconds, Ember's flames begin to overheat over the course of 9.5 seconds. As the flames overheat, damage per explosion gradually increases by 100% while the aura radius shrinks by 50% and energy drain per second increases by 100%.
- Overheat percentage is displayed on the ability icon from 0% to 100%.
- Overheat delay, buildup time, damage bonus, radius reduction, and energy drain rate penalty are not affected by mods.
- World on Fire drains 3 energy per second, 6 at full percentage; it will remain active so long as Ember has energy. World on Fire will end if Ember runs out of energy or if deactivated; it can be reactivated by pressing the ability key (default
- Activation energy cost is affected by Ability Efficiency, and the channeling energy cost is affected by Ability Efficiency and Ability Duration.
- Energy Siphon, Rift Plane's energy regeneration, Trinity's Energy Vampire, Zenurik's Energizing Dash, and Ember's Ignition passive energy regeneration are deactivated while World on Fire is channeled.
- Energy Orbs, Energy restoring waves released by Void Death Orbs, Arcane Energize and mods like Rage and Hunter Adrenaline can replenish Ember's energy while World on Fire is active
- As per all toggled abilities, Trinity's Energy Vampire and Team Energy Restores do not replenish energy while World on Fire is toggled on.
- World on Fire won't be deactivated when using Focus Ability or while downed.
- Targets all types of enemies (e.g., mining machines, cameras, and turrets) excluding Void Laser Traps and Void Death Orbs.
- Can be used while sliding and in the air.
- World on Fire's visual after effects (debris) will appear gold when cast by Ember Prime.
- Flame particle effects from wisps and explosions are affected by Ember's chosen Warframe energy color.
- Main article: Firequake
- With the Firequake Augment equipped, World On Fire becomes a viable crowd-control ability as it has a 100% chance of knocking down enemies hit by its fire.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration reduces channeling cost to 1.07 energy per second.
- Reduces range to 5.1 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces activation cost to 12.5 energy and channeling cost to 0.75 energy per second.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 42 meters.
- Reduces damage to 160 per explosion and status chance to 14%.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases damage to 1492 per explosion and status chance to 100%.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases damage to 1292 per explosion. Status chance is not affected.
- Increases activation cost to 77.5 energy and channeling cost to 5.25 energy per second.