| Wraith Twin Vipers
| Projectile Speed
| Firing Rate
|| 25.0 rounds/sec
| Magazine Size
|| 40 rounds/mag
| Normal Attacks
CODEX Entry: Wraith Twin Vipers
The uniquely styled Wraith Twin Vipers are a powerful variation on the standard akimbo machine-pistols.
The Wraith Twin Vipers are a reward for The Cicero Crisis event. They were obtained after the event, but only if one scored 100 points or more in one mission.
- Incredibly high rate of fire.
- Physical damage is mostly damage, which is best used against Shielded enemies such as Corpus units.
- A polarity slot.
- Pre-equipped with an Orokin Catalyst and its own weapon slot.
- In comparison to original Twin Vipers:
- Slightly higher total physical damage
- Larger magazine size.
- Higher critical chance and damage.
- Better accuracy.
- Higher status chance.
- Lower damage than the Twin Vipers.
- Needs elemental damage to deal with factions other than Corpus.
- Very ammo inefficient if not modded properly.
- High rate of fire forces lots of reloads and overkill shots, as well as wasting a high amount of ammo.
- Status chance is still relatively low.
- The Twin Wraith Vipers were obtained by scoring at least 100 points in The Cicero Crisis event.
- Main article: Category:Wraith Twin Vipers Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- While the innate skin does not accept any color customizations, equipping the Desert Camo skin will accept custom colors.
- Tapping your trigger rather than holding it down will prevent overkill of targets.
- Using the Pistol Ammo Mutation mod will keep this gun from running dry for a longer period of time.
- Due to fast firing speed and decent critical damage, the Wraith Twin Vipers becomes a viable candidate for Critical builds, by adding Pistol Gambit, Target Cracker, Barrel Diffusion and Lethal Torrent, in order to release a short yet powerful blast of bullets.
- When building with this weapon, it is recommended to install at least one Elemental mod or the Pistol Ammo Mutation, due to its initial polarity.
- This is the third known Wraith weapon along with the Gorgon Wraith (as fourth), the Strun Wraith and Machete Wraith and the first secondary Wraith weapon.
- Despite the weapon is released as a pair, it is still unknown if its single counterpart will be released as well.
- This is the first dual secondary that has been tweaked (via either Prime, Wraith, Vandal) beyond its standard construction.
- Side-by-side comparison of the Twin Vipers and their Wraith upgrade.