|| Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.|
This item is no longer available for purchase.
| Wraith Twin Vipers
| Projectile Speed
| Magazine Size
|| 40 rounds/mag
| Normal Attacks
The uniquely styled Wraith Twin Vipers are a powerful variation on the standard akimbo machine-pistols.
The Wraith Twin Vipers are a reward for The Cicero Crisis event. They were obtained after the event if one scored 100 points or more in a single mission.
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Incredibly high rate of fire.
- Physical damage is mostly Impact damage, which is best used against Shielded enemies such as Corpus units.
- A polarity slot.
- In comparison to original Twin Vipers:
- Slightly higher total physical damage.
- Larger magazine size.
- Higher critical chance and damage.
- Better accuracy.
- Higher status chance.
- Lower Slash damage than the Twin Vipers.
- Needs elemental damage to deal with factions other than Corpus.
- Very ammo inefficient if not modded properly.
- High rate of fire forces lots of reloads and overkill shots, as well as wasting an unnecessary amount of ammo.
- Status chance is still relatively low.
- The Twin Wraith Vipers were obtained by scoring at least 100 points in The Cicero Crisis event.
- Tapping your trigger rather than holding it down will prevent overkill of targets.
- Furthermore, binding the scroll wheel on your mouse as an alternative firing control allows you to fire off one bullet at a time, and (to an extent) control the rate of fire.
- Using the Pistol Ammo Mutation mod will keep this gun from running dry for a longer period of time.
- Due to fast firing speed and decent critical damage, the Wraith Twin Vipers becomes a viable candidate for Critical builds, by adding Pistol Gambit, Target Cracker, Barrel Diffusion and Lethal Torrent, in order to release a short yet powerful blast of bullets.
- When building with this weapon, it is recommended to install at least one Elemental mod or the Pistol Ammo Mutation, due to its initial polarity.
- This is the third known Wraith weapon along with the Gorgon Wraith (as fourth), the Strun Wraith and Machete Wraith and the first secondary Wraith weapon.
- Despite the weapon is released as a pair, it is still unknown if its single counterpart will be released as well.
- This is the first dual secondary that has been tweaked (via either Prime, Wraith, Vandal) beyond its standard construction.
- The patterns and color selection of the weapons share a very similar appearance to the Rubedo-Skinned version, which was the rarest possible Rubedo skin available.
- As with all Wraith weapons, only the energy color can be changed. Other colors may be selected, but will not show on the weapon, unless said weapon possesses a skin.
- Side-by-side comparison of the Twin Vipers and their Wraith upgrade.
Warframe 11.5 ♠ Wraith Twin Vipers - w guide to modding for mid to low lvl enemies
Warframe - Gameplay & Information Wraith Twin Vipers
Warframe Wraith Twin Vipers
A Gay Guy Reviews Twin Viper Wraiths, The Ammo Eater
Warframe Wraith Twin Vipers Gameplay Review
Warframe Let's Build the WRAITH TWIN VIPERS (Damage 2.0)
Lets Max (Warframe) E14 - Twin & Wraith Twin Viper