“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”This item has been removed from the Orokin Void drop tables at this time and is no longer available.
On May 10th, 2016, it was announced that the Wyrm Prime, along with its related Warframe and weapon counterparts, would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on May 17, 2016. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
Unleashes radial stun damage when multiple enemies are nearby. Increasing level increases range.
|Warrior||Sentinel will attack first visible enemy in range. Increasing level increases range.|
|List of Sentinel Mods|
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: N/A|
- Wyrm Prime, compared to Wyrm:
- Significantly higher base shields (300 vs. 100).
- Significantly higher armor (150 vs. 50).
- Less health (100 vs. 200).
- The Wyrm Prime features triple the armor and shield capacity of the normal Wyrm, at the cost of having half the health.
- However, because of this reduction in health, Wyrm Prime statistically has less Effective Health than its regular counterpart, and is therefore the weakest sentinel in terms of health.
- Building the Wyrm Prime is necessary to acquire the Prime Laser Rifle, which is the first Primed Sentinel weapon.
- The Wyrm Prime resembles a traditional Chinese Dragon, from its serpentine body shape to its horns and whiskers.
|Carrier (Prime) • Dethcube • Diriga • Djinn • Helios (Prime) • Shade (Prisma) • Taxon • Wyrm (Prime)|
|Chesa Kubrow • Helminth Charger • Huras Kubrow • Raksa Kubrow • Sahasa Kubrow • Sunika Kubrow|
|Adarza Kavat • Smeeta Kavat|