“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”This item has been removed from the Orokin Void drop tables at this time and is no longer available.
On May 10th, 2016, it was announced that the Wyrm Prime, along with its related Warframe and weapon counterparts, would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on May 17, 2016. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
Unleashes radial stun damage when multiple enemies are nearby. Increasing level increases range.
|Warrior||Sentinel will attack first visible enemy in range. Increasing level increases range.|
|List of Sentinel Mods|
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: N/A|
- Wyrm Prime, compared to Wyrm:
- Significantly higher base shields (300 vs. 100).
- Significantly higher armor (150 vs. 50).
- Higher health (225 vs. 200).
- Building the Wyrm Prime is necessary to acquire the Prime Laser Rifle, which is the first Primed Sentinel weapon.
- The Wyrm Prime resembles a traditional Chinese Dragon, from its serpentine body shape to its horns and whiskers.
- Wyrm Prime is one of the three Primes whose components are yet to appear in Relics. The others are Loki Prime and Bo Prime.
- Thus makes Wyrm Prime the only Prime Sentinel to not appear in Relics yet.
|Carrier (Prime) • Dethcube • Diriga • Djinn • Helios (Prime) • Shade (Prisma) • Taxon • Wyrm (Prime)|
|Chesa Kubrow • Helminth Charger • Huras Kubrow • Raksa Kubrow • Sahasa Kubrow • Sunika Kubrow|
|Adarza Kavat • Smeeta Kavat|