|Default Weapon||Laser Rifle|
|Base Targeting Range||15m|
|Wyrm Mods|| Crowd Dispersion|
Wyrm's default weapon Laser Rifle is outmatched by Dethcube's default weapon Deth Machine Rifle in term of DPS, however Wyrm's Crowd Dispersion can ragdoll multiple enemies in its radius while Dethcube's Vaporize can only stun 1 enemy with its. Effectively, Crowd Dispersion is more similar to Shade's Ghost in that it stops enemies from attacking its master, but for far shorter periods of time.
In summary, Wyrm can be treated as a middle ground between the offensive Dethcube and defensive Shade.
Unleashes radial stun damage when multiple enemies are nearby. Increasing level increases range.
|Warrior||Sentinel will attack first visible enemy in range. Increasing level increases range.|
|List of Sentinel Mods|
|Time: 24 hr|
|Market Price: 75||Blueprint Price: 100,000|
These mods have been verified to have no effect on the Wyrm's rifle performance:
- Ammo Drum (does not run out of ammo)
- Fast Hands (does not reload faster)
- Magazine Warp (approx. 7 bullets per magazine, does not increase the amount)
- Point Strike (can not crit, always 0% crit chance) 
- Vital Sense (doing more damage on a nonexistent crit is of no use)
All the other mods work normally. Good mod choices include:
Speed Trigger may tighten Wyrm's bursts and affect its ability to damage multiple enemies with each burst.
Considering the Wyrm seems to never run out of ammo, it is assumed that its rifle is an extension of Warrior, which would activate the said rifle, hence why there is no ammo needed.
- A "Wyrm" is a mythological dragon from European folklore with leathery, bat-like wings, and a long, muscular tail. The sentinel hares a similar resemblance.
- Wyrm became the first Sentinel with a Prime version in Update 13.7.
- Main article: Category:Wyrm Sentinel Build
See the user build section for builds using this sentinel.
|Carrier • Dethcube • Djinn • Helios • Shade • Wyrm (Prime)|