The Zakti Tenno pistol fires darts that explode with Gas damage after a short period, with a chance to proc. Each dart also has a 100% chance to proc Impact, as well as the explosion causing enemies to stagger.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 190||Blueprints Price: 15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research •3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Gas damage.
- High total damage per dart.
- Gas damage is very effective against Infested and Infested Flesh health types.
- Very fast reload speed.
- High status chance.
- Can use the exclusive Fulmination Mod.
- Guaranteed Impact proc with each direct projectile hit.
- Darts explode in a 5-meter Gas damage area of effect.
- Does not damage the user.
- Very small magazine capacity.
- Low critical chance and critical multiplier.
- High recoil, even more so when firing from the hip.
- Gas damage is less effective against Cloned Flesh and Corpus Flesh.
- Darts have travel time, making them ineffective against targets at longer ranges.
- Darts explode after a brief delay.
- Darts deal 30 damage and will anchor into the target with a guaranteed Impact proc. ~1 second after attaching to the target they will explode, dealing 80 Gas damage and temporarily staggering any enemies within 5m of the explosion.
- Dart explosions will make enemies vulnerable to melee finishers (default ) and susceptible to stealth damage multipliers.
- Darts can detonate off of objects and terrain as well, enemy hits are not required.
- Darts that land on objects (corpses, defense targets, containers, etc.) will detonate without delay.
- This weapon synergizes very well with abilities that boost finisher damage, such as augments for Radial Blind (Radiant Finish) and Silence (Savage Silence).
- More so with Banshee's Silence ability, as enemies are only stunned when the ability is cast and/or when enemies enter the radius of the ability. This weapon allows Banshee to re-stun enemies and take full advantage of the augment.
- It also synergizes with melee weapon mods that improve finishers, such as Finishing Touch or Covert Lethality
- The weapon's innate Gas damage does not apply to the dart (only the explosion) either Heat or Toxin mods can be used to apply one of these damage types to the dart.
- Due to the explosion's innate Gas damage, this weapon allows combined elements that require Heat ( Radiation or Blast) or Toxin ( Corrosive or Viral) to be paired with Gas.
- Zakti is the first weapon to have Gas as its primary damage type.
- śaktí is a Hindi and Sanskrit word meaning force, energy, or potency.
- Zakti upon reload ejects a standard, real life pistol magazine from the top and receives an invisible magazine from the bottom, although the magazine has an overtravel stop (seen when ejected). This is clearly visible in Captura, and the magazine can be seen on the ground after reloading, still with a round (visually similar to a 9m) in the magazine.
- Dart explosion audio will sometimes cut short.
- Darts sometimes lodge themselves in terrain without detonating.
- Zakti cannot equip some conclave mods such as Hydraulic Barrel.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|