The Zenith is an assault rifle available through the Daily Tribute system, as a reward for logging in for 500 cumulative days.
- Alternate Fire deploys a disc for 30 seconds and highlights enemy heads within ~20 meters through walls and other obstacles after a 1-second delay.
- While the disc is out, the fire mode switches to semi-auto.
- Semi-auto mode has infinite Punch Through.
- Some level architecture is still impenetrable (e.g. walls between tiles).
- High Puncture damage on alt-fire.
- Good critical chance.
- High critical chance on alt-fire.
- Good critical damage on alt-fire.
- High status chance on primary fire.
- High accuracy.
- Large magazine size.
- Fast reload.
- Low Impact damage for both fire modes.
- Low Fire Rate on alt-fire
- Low status chance on alt-fire.
- High recoil when firing from the hip.
- Mediocre ammo efficiency.
- The Zenith is exclusive to the Daily Tribute system, and can only be attained after 500 accumulated log-ins. The Zenith comes with its own weapon slot and a pre-installed Orokin Catalyst.
- Semi-auto mode consumes 5 ammo per shot.
- The Zenith's firing noise increases in pitch as the magazine depletes, beginning at 25% remaining ammunition.
- The secondary fire of the Zenith is capable of passing through the outside of Frost's Snow Globe.
- Head-markers are often placed offset and therefore unreliable.
- Head-markers are only visible to Zenith user and not teammates.
- The Zenith's name likely stems from zenith, whereas its design is inspired by a sundial.
- The word Zenith when used in literature can also refer to the time when something is at its peak.