The Zenith is an assault rifle available through the Daily Tribute system, as a reward for logging in for 500 cumulative days.
- Alternate Fire deploys a disc for 30 seconds and highlights enemy heads within ~20 meters through walls and other obstacles after a 1-second delay.
- While the disc is out, the fire mode switches to semi-auto.
- Semi-auto mode has infinite Punch Through.
- Some level architecture is still impenetrable (e.g. walls between tiles).
- High Puncture damage on alt-fire.
- Good critical chance.
- High critical chance on alt-fire.
- Good critical damage on alt-fire.
- High status chance on primary fire.
- High accuracy.
- Large magazine size.
- Fast reload.
- Low Impact damage for both fire modes.
- Low Fire Rate on alt-fire.
- Low status chance on alt-fire.
- High recoil when firing from the hip.
- Mediocre ammo efficiency.
- The Zenith is exclusive to the Daily Tribute system, and can only be attained after 500 accumulated log-ins. The Zenith comes with its own weapon slot and a pre-installed Orokin Catalyst.
- Semi-auto mode consumes 5 ammo per shot.
- The Zenith's firing noise increases in pitch as the magazine depletes, beginning at 25% remaining ammunition.
- The secondary fire of the Zenith is capable of passing through the outside of Frost's Snow Globe.
- Head-markers are often placed at the position of the target's head when standing upright, regardless of the unit's actual stance. This manifests in sometimes unreliable positioning of the marker against units like Hyekka Masters, which are often hunched over.
- Head-markers are only visible to Zenith user and not teammates.
- Due to the aforementioned chance of unreliable marker placement, it may be prudent to aim slightly below the marker when shooting through walls to have a better chance of hitting enemies.
- The Zenith's name likely stems from zenith, whereas its design is inspired by a sundial.
- The word Zenith when used in literature can also refer to the time when something is at its peak.