The Zenith is an assault rifle available through the Daily Tribute system, as a reward for logging in for 500 cumulative days. The primary fire shoots fully automatic shots with very high status chance and high fire rate, and features an Alternate Fire that deploys a disc that highlights nearby enemy heads through walls and obstacles while altering the weapon to a semi-automatic fire with very high critical chance and infinite Punch Through.
- Primary fire has high Slash damage – effective against health.
- Alt-fire has the highest base damage of all semi-automatic rifles.
- Alternate Fire deploys a disc for 30 seconds and highlights enemy heads within 20 meters through walls and other obstacles after a 1-second delay.
- Alt-fire has the highest critical chance of all rifles.
- Alt-fire has high critical damage multiplier.
- Primary fire has very high status chance.
- Primary fire has high status chance.
- Alt-fire has mostly infinite Punch Through.
- High accuracy.
- Primary fire has high Fire Rate.
- Large magazine size.
- Fast Reload Speed.
- Has a and polarity slot.
- Low Impact damage for both fire modes – less effective against shields.
- Primary fire has low critical chance.
- Alt-fire has very low status chance.
- Alt-fire consumes 5 ammo per shot.
- Alt-fire has low Fire Rate.
- High recoil when firing from the hip.
- Mediocre ammo efficiency.
- The Zenith is exclusive to the Daily Tribute system, and can only be attained after 500 accumulated log-ins. The Zenith comes with its own weapon slot and a pre-installed Orokin Catalyst.
- Semi-auto mode consumes 5 ammo per shot, which does the same amount of damage as shooting 5 bullets in Auto mod, but the damage composition is different.
- While the semi-auto mode has mostly infinite punch through, some level architecture, such as walls between tiles, are impenetrable.
- The Zenith's firing noise increases in pitch as the magazine depletes, beginning at 25% remaining ammunition.
- The secondary fire of the Zenith is capable of passing through the outside of Frost's Snow Globe.
- Head-markers are often placed at the position of the target's head when standing upright, regardless of the unit's actual stance. This manifests in sometimes unreliable positioning of the marker against units like Hyekka Masters, which are often hunched over.
- Head-markers are only visible to Zenith user and not teammates.
- Allows players to easily take out enemies without exposing themselves to danger.
- The high status chance on its primary fire mode allows players to quickly stack up status procs to weaken enemies before taking them out with the higher damage semi-auto mode.
- Due to the aforementioned chance of unreliable marker placement, it may be prudent to aim slightly below the marker when shooting through walls to have a better chance of hitting enemies.
- Due to the infinite punch through, using Zenith's secondary fire in Low / Mid Level missions in narrow corridors can kill many enemies with one shot, making it pretty effective in survival missions where the enemies tend to run straight at the player.
- This is less effective in infested missions due to the height of most of the enemies, making most shots on an angle where they can't hit many enemies at once.
- The Zenith's name likely stems from zenith, whereas its design is inspired by a sundial.
- The word Zenith when used in literature can also refer to the time when something is at its peak.