Hotfix: The Index Preview 2
- Excluded Reactant and Index Point pickups from Tornado.
Update: The Silver Grove
- Conclave: Increased speed and damage of Tailwind.
Update: Specters of the Rail
- Fixed an aggressive screenshake for Clients when the host casts Tornado.
- Fixed Turbulence not deflecting bullets from hitscan weapons while in mid-air.
- Zephyr’s Tornado post FX and camera shake will only be visible to the caster.
- Augment: Reduced the post FX of Tornadoes when the Funnel Clouds Augment is equipped.
- Tornado and Dive Bomb will no longer ragdoll boss-type enemies.
- Tailwind will no longer be able to knockdown boss-type enemies.
- Fixed an error causing Grineer Ramparts to ignore Turbulence
- Tailwind will no longer have a 'power in use' error between casts.
- Conclave: Increased the damage of Dive Bomb.
- Fixed Dive Bomb FX lingering underwater when using Archwing.
- Conclave: Zephyr is now available for use in Conclave.
- Fixed the Fusion MOA’s lasers creating bad visual effects when striking Turbulence.
- Reverted the change to Turbulence introduced in Update 16.8.
- Fixed Turbulence affecting enemies outside of its range.
- Fixed Turbulence not properly deflecting some ranged attacks against hit-scan enemies.
- Fixed an issue causing the UI to freeze after Zephyr casts Tornado.
- Turbulence visual effects will look slightly more transparent when cloaked.
- Fixed an issue on Grineer Forest tilesets on where players using Zephyr can float above the level using Tail Wind, but then become unable to get back to the ground.
- Fixed Tornado causing FPS issues on lower-end PCs.
- Fixed Syandanas clipping through Zephyr's clothing and armor.
- Fixed Tornado not properly sucking up all eligible enemies.
- Fixed Tornado climbing into the air to chase enemies already being tossed into the air.
- Fixed scale and placement of Targis Prime armor when used on Zephyr.
- Fixed issue with host migration in Archwing Missions where players using Zephyr are no longer able to move.
- Augment: Added a 3 second delay on players losing Jet Stream Mod buff once stepping out of range of Turbulence.
- Fixed Turbulence not being dispelled when entering a Nullifier Crewman’s shield.
- Augment: Reduced pull distance and increased pull force on Zephyr’s Dive Bomb Augment Mod.
- Fixed issue that caused Zephyr suddenly stopping mid air due to physics bug.
- Fixed an issue with gravity building up during repeated casts of Tail Wind.
- Fixed Zephyr's gravity reduction being removed after using Dive Bomb or melee attacks.
- Fixed Zephyr’s passive low-gravity not working. Not yet fixed.
- Fixed issue with the Damage Output of Divebomb.
- Augment: Dive Bomb - Divebomb Vortex
- Improved physics on Zephyr's helmet in an attempt to lower extreme object movement.
- Fixed weird ragdoll animation on enemies being killed by Tornado that could cause missions dependent on killing enemies to not complete or move on.
- Fixed Melee Slamming during Tail Wind not using Melee weapon if you were in melee equip mode.
- Reduced the visibility of Turbulence to address performance concerns.
- Tweaked the ability and energy visuals on Zephyr.
- Fixed Client side Zephyrs not having lowered gravity after a host migration.
- Tweaked Zephyr's cast sounds.
- Improved the performance of Tornado ability.
- Improved Dive Bomb ability by making it emanate slightly above ground allowing it to more effectively hit nearby targets.
- Fixed Zephyr being able to get onto the Obstacle course without activating the switch.
- Improved audio mixing for Turbulence.
- Fixed issues with Zephyr ability descriptions.
- Fixed Tornado being able to ragdoll harder enemies (Minibosses like Stalker, etc). The Tornado will still deal DOT, but it won’t ragdoll. It is now consistent with other ragdoll-esque powers.
- Zephyr abilities added to Codex/Enemy drops.
- Fixed Zephyr Tornado ability to properly switch appearance with damage type.
- Fixed some FX bugs with Zephyr.
- Fixed remaining issues with Turbulence letting most shots through.
- Fixed issue with Turbulence letting most shots through even when maxed and rarely redirecting.
- Fixed issue where Dive Bomb does not deal damage.
- Improved Turbulence shield to provide better protection from distant enemies.
- FX Tweaks to Turbulence to improve visibility.
- Fixed location and position of Emblems on Zephyr Warframe.
- Zephyr now has Agile/Noble idle stances.
- Reduced Zephyr's research costs at Moon Tier.
- Zephyr added to the game.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.