The Zeplen is a Grineer space support unit which entraps nearby Tenno within a large energy net that prevents them from escaping; destroying the Zeplen removes the energy net. Zeplens are also capable of launching missiles against players.
- Tenno can enter the Zeplen's energy net from the outside, but will be trapped within the net once entered.
- Zeplen can also trap any outgoing firepower from inside its energy net. However, attacks from outside the net can enter and hit objects within.
- The Zeplen has the highest amount of base armor of any unit in the game.
- Has the same model as the Missile Battery.
- The Zeplen is named after the Zeppelin, a type of airship. These airships primarily saw use as scouts and bombing craft during the First World War.
- When viewed within the codex, the Zeplen will be stuck within the ground, and slightly shakes back and forth.
|Light||Bailiff • Butcher • Drahk • Flameblade • Guardsman • Hyekka • Powerfist • Scorpion • Shield Lancer|
|Medium||Ballista • Eviscerator • Hellion • (Elite) Lancer • Scorch • Seeker • Trooper|
|Heavy||Bombard • Commander • Drahk Master • Heavy Gunner • Hyekka Master • Manic • |
Napalm • Nox
|Archwing||Dargyn • Dreg • Hellion Dargyn • Lancer Dreg • Shield Dargyn • Shield-Hellion Dargyn • Temporal Dreg • Ogma • Zeplen|
|Ghouls||Ghoul Auger • Ghoul Devourer • Ghoul Expired • Ghoul Rictus|
|Submersible||Darek Draga • Draga • Shock Draga • Sikula|
|Miscellaneous||Arc Trap • Eidolon Lure • Latcher • Manic Bombard • Orbital Strike Drone • Propaganda Drone • Power Carrier • Roller (Sentry) • Regulator • Sensor Bar • Sensor Regulator • Target • Tusk Seeker Drone • Warden|
| Balor Fomorian • Captain Vor • Councilor Vay Hek • General Sargas Ruk • Kela De Thaym •|
Lieutenant Lech Kril • The Grustrag Three • Tyl Regor • Ven'kra Tel & Sprag