The Zhuge is a Tenno crossbow released in Update 18.6.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price: 20,000|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage, effective against Armor.
- High base accuracy.
- Has a polarity.
- High critical chance.
- High status chance.
- As a bow, fire rate mods have double the effect.
- Low Impact damage makes it ineffective against shields.
- Above-average reload time.
- High recoil, especially when firing at full auto.
- Zhuge, compared to Attica:
- Lower base damage (100.0 vs. 125.0)
- Lower critical chance (20% vs. 25%)
- Higher status chance (35% vs. 10%)
- Higher fire rate (4.17 rounds/sec vs. 3.67 rounds/sec)
- Faster reload speed (2.5 s vs. 2.8 s)
- See Category:Zhuge Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Zhuge Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Can be used on bow-only Sortie missions.
- While possessing an Auto trigger, the Zhuge is best used when fired in bursts to better aim shots and manage its small magazine. On the other hand, its automatic fire combined with its native knockback makes it good when strafing against multiple enemies, or shooting a single tough enemy multiple times.
- Thunderbolt synergizes well with the Zhuge due to the weapon's magazine size and automatic trigger, giving it a very high chance of triggering explosions within a shorter amount of time than conventional bows. This makes the Zhuge more proficient at crowd-control than single-shot bows like the Dread, with its full-auto fire allowing one to strafe an area with explosive bolts to deal damage against multiple enemies.
- The Zhuge was originally introduced in Warframe China as a timed-exclusive item, alongside the Ninkondi and Spira.
- The Zhuge is named after the Chinese word for the repeating crossbow, Zhūgé nǔ (諸葛弩), literally meaning "the Zhuge [Liang] crossbow", in turn named after its purported inventor Zhuge Liang. Zhuge Liang was a Chinese chancellor that lived during the Three Kingdoms Period of China, and is considered one of the greatest strategists of the era.
- The Zhuge is the fourth crossbow introduced in the game, after the Attica and Ballistica/Rakta Ballistica.